Honestly, all of us would love to eat healthily & keep up with our fitness goals all the time, but the next thought that springs up in our minds are that it’s going to get boring.
Need not be!
As they say, it’s all in the mind – let’s get the approach right. Options are aplenty.
We bring you some great options that not just help with your health goals but items that are tasty & quick to dish out too. All you need is a loaded refrigerator with fresh veggies.
Here you go –
Spicy Thai Red Curry
Mixed veg sandwiches
Vegetable juliennes with your favourite hummus
Chickpea Quinoa Salad
Here’s the recipe of Chickpea Quinoa Salad –
1 cup boiled chickpeas (with salt)
1 cup cooked quinoa
1 cup bell peppers (red, yellow & green, finely chopped)
1/4 cup onions (finely chopped)
1/4 cup fresh cilantro/coriander (finely chopped)
2 green chillies
Juice of 1 lemon
3 cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
2 tbsp olive oil
Salt to taste
1. Add the chickpeas, quinoa, veggies & coriander to a bowl.
2. Add required salt & toss them well.
3. Put together the lemon juice, finely chopped green chilli, garlic & olive oil for the dressing & let it infuse for 10-15 minutes.
4. Add the dressing to the salad & give one final toss.
5. Adjust salt, spice & tart levels as required.
6. Garnish with some more coriander & serve.
A very nutritious & filling meal in itself that gets ready in under 15 minutes!
Contributed by Revathy
Instagram Handle: @the.aristochic